Evaluation form is a critical component in the employee performance evaluation. Job position specific evaluation form can help the employee and the manager provide accurate feedback around the performance.
For the appraisal cycle to happen, each job position has to have an evaluation form attached. If the evaluation form is not attached, the manager or the HR manager may not be able to start an appraisal cycle for an employee.
Athri enables the Administrator to auto generate an evaluation form for a job position. This form is generated based on the activities defined under a job position. Employee fills out the tasks performed by him for each activity during the appraisal cycle. Rating is based on a one to ten scale with 1 denoting a poor performance and 10 being excellent.
Administrator has the choice of using the system generated evaluation form (or) a custom designed form. To design a custom form, refer the Form designer section.
Refer below for the exact steps to attach an evaluation form for a Job position.
- Sign-in to Athri.
- Go to "Manage" -> "Job position"
- From the Job position list, identify the Job position to change.
- Click the "Change" button.
- In the Job Position Change Screen, click the "Appraisal" tab.
- You can "search and attach" an existing form (or) you can let the system generate a new form by clicking the "Generate new form" button.
- Go to "Manage" -> "Form Designer".
- Identify the System generated form for this position.
- "Delete" the form.
- Go to "Manage" -> "Job position".
- Identify the job position for which the changes to be made.
- Click 'Change" button.
- Click the "Appraisal" tab.
- "Delete" the existing form association.
- Click "Generate new form" for the system to regenerate the form.
- Changes will get reflected in the form.