This section describes the steps involved in removing a company record from the system.
When you remove a company record in the system, its status is marked “deleted”. Removing operation is always a “Soft Delete”.
- All the employees who belong to this company have to be manually migrated to a new company. System does NOT stop you from deleting.
- All the Hire requests and Job positions which belong to this company have be handled manually.
Refer below for the steps.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "Organization" link.
- The list of existing companies screen appear.
- Identify the "company" which is to be removed.
- Click the "drop down arrow" next to the "change" button.
- Click the 'Delete" link in the drop down Menu.
- "Delete" confirmation dialog appears.
- Press "Confirm" button to remove the company.