A form can be cloned or copied using the “Create new version”. This feature is useful if you want a slightly different version of an existing form. The existing form along with the structure is copied and available for editing in “Draft” status. Changes can be made to this copied form and published for use.
Refer below for the steps.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click “Manage” link from the top menu.
- Click “Form Builder” link.
- The list of existing forms in the system screen appear.
- Identify the form for which a new version is required.
- Click the “Create New Version” link.
- The form is copied and form edit screen for the copied form appears.
- The new form is now open for editing and publishing.