A form in Athri has four components.
- Form Header or title
- Form Footer
Using the form designer, you will be able to define the form header, form footer, add sections, add questions and associate skills to a section/question.
Question controls can be broadly classified in to two
- Questions which uses basic HTML controls like text box, radio buttons, check boxes, select box, date etc..
- Questions which uses custom controls defined using “System →Setup →Scale” menu.
Custom controls result in standardization of measurement and availability across the Enterprise.
Refer the diagram below for the Form Designer Toolbar
Header: This button lets you add or change the existing form Header and Footer.
Section: This button lets you add, change or remove a section.
Field: Using this drop down button, you can add questions in the form.
Preview: Clicking this button shows how the form gets displayed for the end user.
Save: Saves the form and takes you to the form list screen.
For header, the form title is used as a default value.
For footer, copyright Athri is used as default value.
By default the form will have one section.
Refer below for the steps to invoke the form designer.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "Form designer" link.
- The list of existing forms in the system screen appear.
- Click "Designer" link at the bottom of the form name.