After a form is created, the form has to be published for use. This section describes the steps to preview and publish the form which is in “draft” (or) “Not Ready” status.
Preview renders the form as it is seen by the end user who is providing the feedback or filling up the form.
Publish makes a form available for use.
Refer below for the steps.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click “Manage” link from the top menu.
- Click “Form Designer” link.
- The list of existing forms in the system screen appear.
- Identify the form which needs to be published.
- Click the “Publish” link below the form name.