An employee can set a goal for SELF and the process is explained in this section. Some of the key highlights are
- Employees can set goal at any time.
- The goal comes in to effect after it is reviewed and approved by Manager.
- There is a no difference in the process between a personal development goal as well as the goals which are aligned with the Organization’s vision and mission.
- There is no limit to the number of goals for an Employee.
- Once a goal is set by an employee, only the Manager can remove the goal.
As part of the goal setting process, you can add any documents as reference materials. To set a goal an employee must provide the following information.
- Goal Title.
- Expected Outcome.
- Target date for achieving the goal.
- Goal description.
- Milestones to achieve the goal.
- Reference Material.
After an employee completes the above information, the goal is sent to Manager for review and approval.
- Sign-in to Athri.
- In the user dashboard page, under “My Bookmarks” section, click the “Add Goal” link.
- In the “Add Goal” page, fill in the details about the goal.
- Click the “Save” dropdown button.
- If you are NOT ready to send it to the manager, select “save it for now. Will complete it later“. You can later retrieve this goal using the “My Goals” link and continue.
- If the goal is ready for submission, click “Finished. Save and send this for approval” link.
- You can attach any document(s) using the “Add reference” link.
- Now the goal is with the manager waiting for his approval.
- Once approved, you will receive an email (or) you can check the status under “My Goals” section in the user dashboard page.
I have set a goal and submitted for approval to my Manager. I want to make some changes now. If I make changes, will my Manager see it before he approves?
Yes. Your manager will be able to see your changes before he approves.
The goal I set is with my manager waiting for approval. Can I remove this goal?
Yes, you will be able to remove this goal. In the “Add Goal”page, click the”Delete” link beside the “Save” button.