An employee goal can be set by the employee for self or by the manager in Athri. This section explains the process of setting up a goal by the Manager.
- Employees can set goal at any time.
- The goal comes in to effect after it is reviewed and accepted by the employee.
- There is no limit on the number of goals for an Employee.
As part of the goal setting process, you can add any documents as reference materials. Also you can specify the skills required to achieve the goal. To set a goal you need
- Goal Title
- Expected Outcome
- Target date for achieving the goal
- Goal description.
- Milestones to achieve the goal.
- Reference Material (optional).
- Skills required to achieve this goal (optional)
After the manager completes the above information, the goal is in “Draft” state. Manager assigns the goal to the employee for him to accept.
- Sign-in to Athri
- Click “Team” link from the top level menu.
- Your team member list appears.
- Click the name of the employee to whom the goal to be assigned.
- In the dropdown window, under the “Goals” section, click the “Add Goal” link.
- Fill in the required information like Goal title, target date and other information.
- Click the “Save Changes” button. Goal is created.
- You add reference using the “Attach Reference” link .
- Attaching skill requires you to specify the first 3 characters of skill name and the system brings the skills which have the match. Click “Attach Skill” to add the skill.
- Once done, click the “Cancel” link at the bottom.
- You will see the newly created skill with a message “** The goal is not yet assigned to the employee. Click “Assign” below to assign the goal.”.
- Click the “Assign” link to send the goal to the employee for his acceptance.
- The goal is now waiting for the employee to accept.