Once an employee sets a goal for self, it is sent to the manager for his review and approval. This section describes the approval process by the manager.
Once the manager approves the goal, the employee is notified of the approval and the goal comes in to effect. The status of the goal is marked as “In Progress”.
Manager approval date is considered as ‘Goal Start Date”.
- Sign-in to Athri.
- In the user dashboard, under “To Do” section, the newly submitted goal appears and marked as “Goal – Approval Required“.
- Click the “View Goal and Approve” button.
- You will be able to see the Goal submitted by the employee stating that the “Goal is waiting for your approval”.
- If you want to remove the goal, click the ‘Delete” link.
- If you want to approve, click “Approve” dropdown.
- If the goal is ready to be approve, click “Save and Approve” link. The goal is approved now and employee is notified of the approval.
- If not ready, click “Save now. Will approve later” link. You can access this approval page from the “To Do” Section in the user dashboard page.