Once a goal is assigned to an employee and is in progress, the goal progress can be updated by the employee or by the manager. This will help both in tracking as well as scheduling a goal review based on the progress.
Intermediate goal progress like achieving a milestone or completing and activity can be done through the activity logging. Goal activity logging is enable for both the employee and the manager.
Other attributes of the goal can only be changed by the Manager. A manager can
- Extend the target date
- Change goal outcome
- Change goal description.
- Add/remove/modify milestone.
- Add or remove references
- Add or remove skills
When ever a goal attribute is changed, both employee and the manager is notified of the change.
This section describes the above process.
- Sign-in to Athri.
- Click “Team” link from the top level menu.
- The page show the list of your direct reports.
- Click on the name of the employee for whom the goal needs to be modified.
- In the dropdown window, click on the “Current Goals” link under Goals.
- The window displays the goals which are being pursued by the employee.
Change (or) Update progress of a Goal
- Click the “Change” link to change the goal.
- You can make changes to any of the goal attributes.
- Click “Save Changes” button to save.
- You can attach references (or) remove references.
- You can attach or remove skills.
- Click “Cancel” to go back to the Goals list.
- For Updating progress, in the progress dropdown, select the appropriate value and the progress is updated. You will receive a message stating that the employee is notified of the progress update.
- In the Goals List, click the “Remove” link.
- After your confirmation, the goal is removed from the employees list.
- Use the “Comments” link to view or remove or change the activity log.
- You can only remove the log posted by you. Log posted by others and system logs can not be deleted.