Once a goal is assigned to an employee and is in progress, the goal progress can be updated by the employee or by the manager. This will help both in tracking as well as scheduling a goal review based on the progress.
An Employee can
- Update overall progress.
- Add/Remove/Modify milestones.
- Add/Remove reference materials.
- Add/Remove Skills.
- Post log Entry.
- When ever a goal attribute is changed, both employee and the manager is notified of the change.
This section describes the above process.
- Sign-in to Athri
- In the user dashboard page, under the “My Bookmarks” section click “My Goals“.
- The drop down window lists the goals assigned to you which are in progress.
- Click on the title of the goal.
- In the goal detail page,
- You can change the progress and save.
- Milestones tab enables you to add/remove/modify a milestone.
- Notes tab enables you to view/add/remove goal notes. You can not remove system generated notes and notes posted by others.
- Reference/Skills tab allows you add/remove references and skills.
- Reviews tab enables you to view the previous review results for this specific goal.