This section describes the steps to add a candidate profile from the candidate repository.
Candidate repository contains the profiles of all the candidates submitted for various profiles. Evaluations for most of the profiles are available. Sometimes it is better to refer the candidate repository and look for suitable candidate before publishing. This happens when hiring for a job position happens frequently.
Once the candidate profile is assigned, the initial status will be “profile submitted”. The candidate evaluation setup can be tweaked by the HR Manager (or) Hiring Manager based on the need and previous feedback.
- Sign-in to Athri.
- Go to Manage->Candidate
- In the Candidate list page, locate the candidate using the filters.
- Click on the "Edit" button against the name of the candidate.
- In the candidate Edit screen, under "Evaluation Summary" section click the "Assign" button.
- In the dialog window enter the name (or) code of the hire request and select the request.
- Candidate profile is now assigned for the Hire request.