The starting point in hiring process is raising a Hire Request. Each hire request is related to one job position.
Most of the hire request attributes are derived from the Job position. Hiring Manager or a HR Manger can raise a request.
Following attributes are derived from the Job Position
- Job description
- Skills required for this position
- Educational qualifications
- Evaluation Setup for the Hire request
The HR Manager or Hiring Manager has the option of changing some of the above attributes. This results in
- Standardization of job descriptions
- Standardization of Hiring process
- Ease of raising a request for the Hiring Manager (or) HR Manager.