After the candidate profile is shortlisted, evaluation cycle starts. First step in the evaluation cycle is setting up and scheduling of evaluation. This section explains how the HR Manager can set up the evaluation for a candidate and make any changes to the setup recommended at the hire request level.
The evaluation setup at the hire request level is a “recommended” setup. It can be changed at the candidate level based on the performance of the candidate during the evaluation. Evaluation steps can be added (or) removed.
Once the HR Manager sets up the evaluation, all the members in the evaluation team are notified through email that a candidate evaluation is due. They can access the feedback from the “To Do” section of the user dashboard page.
HR manager (or) the Hiring manager can change the members in the evaluation team based on the availability of the team.
This flexibility allows the Hiring Manager tailor the evaluation process and hire a better candidate.
- Sign-in to Athri as HR Manager (or) Hiring Manager.
- Click "Hiring" link from the "Top level menu" (or) from the bottom toolbar.
- In the :Hiring Links" section, click the "My Hire Requests" link.
- The list shows the hire requests for which you are either a HR Manager (or) Hiring Manager.
- Click on the title of the "Hire Request" to which the candidate belongs.
- The resulting screen is the Hire Request Status screen.
- Look for the candidate with Evaluation pending status.
- Click the name of the candidate.
- A drop down screen appears with 'Start Evaluation" button.
- Click the "Start Evaluation" to set up the evaluation.
- The evaluation set up is complete.
- At any time you can change the evaluation setup by adding or removing the steps or change the assessor or feedback forms.