After hiring is completed for a hire request, the hire request has to be closed. This section describes the closing process of the hire request.
Closing the hire request results in
- Marking the status of the hire request as closed.
- Candidate profiles whose status other than “Converted to Employee, Not Considered and Regret” will be marked as Closed.
- Hiring Manager and Hiring Partners and the candidates are notified.
- Sign-in to Athri
- Go to Manage -> Hire Request.
- Look for the Hire Request which needs to be closed.
- In the Edit dropdown menu look for "Close" and click.
- You will be taken to a confirmation page listing the hiring summary.
- If required, you can add your comments before closing.
- Click "Close" in tto close the hire request.