Once a Hire request is created, the next step is to set up the evaluation. Evaluation is specific to the job position for which you are hiring. Some positions involve multiple rounds of evaluation, where as junior level positions have less rigorous evaluation process. The setup involves identifying the evaluation team and the associated evaluation forms.
- The evaluation setup (if defined) at the Job position is copied over. This is a recommended set up.
- If required, an Administrator can over ride this setup by adding or removing the steps.
- If the set up is not defined at job position level, an Administrator has to build the evaluation from scratch.
Each step in the in the evaluation set up requires the Administrator to specify
- Evaluation Name (for example, HR Discussion, Technical discussion etc..)
- Person who evaluates the candidate (Assessor).
- Feedback form to be used for by the evaluating person.
The feedback form can be specific to the nature of discussions during evaluation. For example, a feedback form used by a HR Manager will focus more on the communication, presentation and related HR skills of the candidate compared to the technical discussions which focuses on the technical skills of the candidate.
This flexibility in evaluation enables Athri to capture an accurate feedback about the candidate.
- Go to Manage -> Hire Request and look for your Hire Request.
- Evaluation setup can be accessed from the "Status" information (Evaluation Setup) below (or) from the Edit Button drop down Menu.
- If the evaluation is already set up, then the system shows the evaluation setup which can be edited.
- Else, Click the "Add Evaluation" button to set up the evaluation.
- If the evaluation is available at Job Position, it is copied and open for editing.
- Else, the evaluation step dialog appears.
- In the Dialog, fill in the details. The "Assessor" and "Evaluation form" fields are look ahead controls. You need to enter 3 characters for the system to start fetching the result.
- Once you have added all the steps in the evaluation, Click the "Save" button to changes.
- At this point, the evaluation is in Draft state. To make it active, click the "Publish" from the drop down menu under Save button.
- Once published, you can only make changes. You can NOT add or remove any steps.