After evaluation is started for a candidate, the evaluation team members meet the candidate for evaluation. This section describes
- How the assessor (member in the evaluation team) access the evaluation form?
- Providing feedback about the candidate.
- HR Manager (or) the Hiring Manager viewing the results.
Assessor has access to the “Job description”,”Candidate Resume” and the candidate contact information in the “To Do” section. Assessor can attach any document as part of the evaluation.
The assessor provides the feedback and is NOT aware of the final score. Only the HR Manager (or) the Hiring Manager know the actual score of this feedback. This is to maintain the integrity of the evaluation
- Sign-in to Athri.
- In the User Dashboard page, in the “To Do” section, locate the candidate for whom the feedback is to be provided.
- Click “Complete Evaluation” button.
- Provide your feedback in the form.
- You can save your feedback and retrieve it late by clicking “Save for now, will complete it later” link.
- All your feedback will be preserved and populated when you access the form again.
- Once complete, click “Finished. Save and mark this as completed link“.
- Your results are submitted and processed.
- Click “Continue” link in the acknowledgement page.