When a hire request is published and if it is open for internal applicants, Employees can apply for the position as part of a lateral move. This section describes the Internal applicant process for a hire request.
Employees can match their existing skill profile with that of the requirements. The existing skill profile is generated from performance evaluations over time.
Hiring Manager (or) the HR manager can not view the applicant’s employee skill profile on demand. The skill profile can be generated using reports on request.
Employees go through the same evaluation process as any other candidate.
- Sign-in to Athri.
- In the user dashboard in “My Bookmarks” section click “Job Postings” link.
- Click on the “Hire request title” to know more about the request.
- Click on the ‘Match Skill Profile” button to match your existing profile with that of the requirements.
- If you want to apply for the opening, click the “Apply” button.
- You can write a brief summary and attach your resume.
- Click “Apply” button to submit your profile for the opening.
- You will receive a notification acknowledging your submission.
- At any time from the “Submission History” you can change or withdraw your submission.