Athri checks for duplicate candidate profiles by checking the
- Email of the candidate
- Contact number of the candidate.
If either one of them matches, the system marks the submitted profile as duplicate and needs reconciliation. This section describes the reconciliation process by the HR Manager.
During the reconciliation process, HR manager is presented with the existing profile in the system and the newly submitted profile. HR Manager decides the relevant profile to be used.
- Sign-in to Athri as HR Manager for a hire request.
- Click "Hiring" link from the top level menu (or) from the bottom toolbar.
- In the "Candidate Submissions" section, the system alerts the profiles with conflict and require reconciliation by flashing message.
- Click "Resolve" button.
- Athri presents you with the old and new profiles.
- Click "Use the new profile" (or) "Discard the new profile" link.
- Based on your action the profile is updated.
- The profile appears in the "Candidate Submissions" section of Hiring page.