After a Hire Request is created it has to be
- Published to the Hiring Partners
- Open it for Employee Referrals and Internal applicants.
This process enables you to receive candidate profiles for your opening.
“Internal applicants” and ‘Employee Referrals” are considered as Hiring Partners. They are created by default during installation.
The hiring partners need to be created first by the Administrator. Refer “Hiring Partner Setup” for details around managing Hiring Partners and their accounts.
- Go to Manage -> Hire Request and look for your Hire Request.
- Evaluation setup can be accessed from the “Status” information (Publish) below (or) from the Edit Button drop down Menu.
- Check the partners to whom the request has to be published.
- If you want the internal employees to apply for this position, click “Internals”.
- If you want to receive employees referrals, click “Referrals”.
- Click “Publish” to save your results.
- Your hiring partners may be able to post candidate profiles now.
- To remove a partner from the published list, uncheck the partner’s name and publish.
I have a hire request and I have published it to my partners. They have started sending me the profiles. If I remove a partner from the list now, what happens?
The candidate profiles sent by the partner will still be available in the system. The partner may not be able to submit profiles going forward.