Once the hire request is published and if referrals are allowed for that opening, an employee can refer a candidate. This section describes the Employee Referral process.
Employees can refer candidates and keep track their referrals. They are also notified of the progress of the profiles (Shortlisted for Evaluation / Not considered) and also the outcome of the complete evaluation.
Employees can refer a candidate even if there are no job openings. Athri will store these profiles in its vault and any HR manager can consider this profile for future hire requests.
- Sign-in to Athri.
- In the user dashboard page, under “My Bookmarks” section click the “Refer a Friend” link.
- You will see the list of openings available for Referrals. You can view the description and additional details by clicking the title of the opening.
- If you want to refer a candidate for any specific opening, click “Refer for this position” button.
- If there are no suitable openings and still you want to refer click “Submit profile for future use“.
- Fill candidate details and attach the resume. Click “Submit Profile” button.
- If there is a duplicate, the system will alert you that the profile is under reconciliation.
- You will receive a notification acknowledging your referral.
- You can keep track of the progress under “My Referrals” (specific to an opening) or through the Referral History Tab.
I have referred a friend by mistake. I want to withdraw the referral. Is it possible?
Yes, you can change or withdraw a referral at any time. Go to ‘Referral History” and click on “Change” to change the referral. To withdraw a referral click the “Trashcan” Icon.