Talent acquisition is a very crucial component in the Organization. The Hiring section in this guide describes the various entities and processes involved in talent acquisition.
The Hiring Section covers the following aspects
- Relation between Job Position and a Hire request.
- How to raise a hire request?
- Evaluation workflow specific to a Job Position (or) Enterprise specific workflows.
- Who are Hiring Partners and the process of publishing a hire request to the partners.
- How the candidate profiles are submitted by the Hiring Partners?
- Referrals and Internal Hiring.
- Role of the Hiring Manager and HR Manager in Hiring
- How the resumes are shortlisted and candidates are scheduled for next level of evaluation?
- Candidate performance summary dashboard.
- How HR manager and Hiring managers are tracking a request?
- Notifications related to hiring.
- Reports related to hiring.