This section describes the processes involved in hiring a candidate for a position. This process can be split in to two parts
- Resume Screening
- Candidate Evaluation
The following picture gives a top level view of the steps involved.
To summarize the above process
- HR Manager or the Hiring Manager raises a “New Hire Request” for a Job Position.
- HR Manager based on the job position will publish the request to the Hiring Partners. This is based on the area of specialization of recruiting for the Hiring Partners.
- In consultation with the Hiring Manager, HR manager decides if Referrals / Internal applicants are allowed to apply for this opening.
- If the Job Position has the evaluation setup, it is copied over. Otherwise, based on the HR Policy, HR Manager may go for a standard ‘Enterprise Evaluation Process’ (or) defines an ‘Evaluation Workflow’ based on the job position. This is done in consultation with the Hiring Manager.
- Each Hiring Partner has their own Dashboard through which they submit and track profiles.
- Based on the suitability, HR Manager shortlists the candidate profiles with feedback from the Hiring Manager.
- Each shortlisted candidate goes through the evaluation based on the Evaluation setup.
- Using the Hiring Dashboard, the hiring manager recommends the candidate suitable for Hiring.
- HR Manager updates the progress after releasing the offer.
- Once the candidate is onboard, the Hire Request is closed by the HR Manager.