This section describes the steps to change a Job position. As part of changing a job position you can
- Add / Change / Remove activities.
- Add / Remove skills associated with the activity.
- Change a “Skill association” from “Mandatory” to recommended and vice versa.
- Change Job position attributes.
- Change Hiring setup.
- Change Appraisal form association.
Note : Any changes you make to a job position
- Will get reflected in Employee profile since employee skill profile is generated dynamically.
- Will NOT affect the existing Hire request evaluation setup. Only future hire requests will reflect the changes.
- Will NOT affect the existing ongoing appraisals. Only future appraisals will use the new appraisal form.
- Will NOT affect the prior experience and educational qualifications.
Refer below for the steps to change a job position.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "Job Position" link.
- The list of existing job positions screen appear.
- Identify the "job position" which needs change.
- Click the "Change" button against the job position name.
- Job position edit screen appears.
- Make necessary changes and click "Save" button.