This section describes the steps to associate activities and skills to a Job position. To define an activity for a Job position you require
Activity Name (required)
Activity Code (required)
Activity description (required)
To attach skill for an activity
The skill has to be created and available in the system.
“Mandatory/Recommended” skill. Default is “Recommended” (optional)
If mandatory, then what % of proficiency is required. (optional)
It is NOT a must to define activities for the job position. If you do not use the activity association, you must
- Manually define the job description for each new hire request.
- Manually attach an appraisal form.
- You will lose the skill functionality.
Skill association for an activity is NOT compulsory. If skill association is not used,
- Employees will not have any skill profile associated with them.
- Skill related reports and Skill metrics in Talent Analytics module will not be available.
- Candidate resumes will not be indexed against skill.
- Suggestion engine in the training module is not available.
Refer below for the steps to attach activities and skills.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "Job Position" link.
- The list of existing job positions screen appear.
- Identify the "job position" which needs change.
- Click the "Change" button against the job position.
- Job position edit screen appears.
- Click the "New Activity" button in the activity box.
- Enter activity name, code and description for that activity.
- Click "Create" button.
- The activity is now created.
- Click the "activity name" to which the skills need to be associated.
- Scroll down to see the "Skills" section.
- Click "Add skill" link.
- The attach skill dialog appears.
- In the type ahead control for the skill box start typing. After 3 characters, the list of skills matching the typed character appears.
- Select the Skill to be associated.
- Click "Mandatory" check box if this skill is a "must have" skill.
- Fill in the % score (0 to 100) in the proficiency level box.
- Click "Save" button.
- The skill is now associated for this activity.