This section details the steps to attach an appraisal form for a Job position. With out this setup, Managers or HR may not be able initiate employee appraisals. But they can do a multi-rater evaluation or goal review.
An appraisal form for a Job position can setup in two ways.
- Let Athri auto generate an appraisal form. This form is generated using the activities associated with the Job position.
2. Manually attach an existing form.
The auto generated form can be tweaked or changed using the “Form Designer”. Refer Manage->Form section for form designer reference.
Below are the steps to attach an appraisal form for a job position.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "Job Position" link.
- The list of existing job positions screen appear.
- Identify the "job position" which needs change.
- Click the "Change" button against the job position.
- Job position edit screen appears.
- Click the "Appraisal" tab link.
- You can attach an existing form using the "form type ahead" control
- Click the "Generate new form" button to auto generate the form and attach.