This section describes the steps involved in removing the job position.
When you remove a job position in the system, its status is marked “deleted”. Removing operation is always a “Soft Delete”.
- If any hire request for this position is open, you can not remove the job position. The system throws an error.
- Associated activities and skill associations are marked deleted.
- You need to manually change the job position of the employees who belong to this position.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "Job Position" link.
- The list of existing job positions screen appear.
- Identify the "job position" which needs to be removed.
- Click the "drop down arrow" next to the "change" button.
- Click the 'Delete" link in the drop down Menu.
- "Delete" confirmation dialog appears.
- Press "Confirm" button to remove the Job position.