Athri uses skill to map the skill profile of the employees and the skill profile of the candidates. Skill is measured during the
- Performance review of an employee (including appraisal, multi-rater evaluation and Goal reviews).
- Development plan feedback by the Manager/Mentor
- New hire evaluation process (for the candidates)
Skill data is also used during the document indexing process of the candidate resume.
Note : Usage of Skill in the system is optional. If skill functionality is not required, you can skip setting up skills in the system.
To create a skill, you require
- Skill name (required)
- Skill code (required)
- Description of the Skill (optional)
Refer below for the steps to create a skill.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "Skill" link.
- The list of existing skills screen appear.
- Click 'New Skill" button.
- Create Skill screen appears.
- Enter the details.
- Click "Create" button to create a skill record.