This section describes the steps to edit an existing skill record in the system.
During the edit, you may able to add synonyms for this skill. These synonyms are used by the Resume indexing process.
The synonyms are stored in a comma separated list.
Refer below for the steps to change the skill record.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click “Manage” link from the top menu.
- Click “Skill” link.
- The list of existing skills in the system screen appear.
- Click “Change” button against the skill name which needs to be changed.
- Skill edit screen appears.
- Make the required changes. Add Skill synonyms if required
- Click “Save” button to save the skill record.