The team interface in Athri helps the manager in an Enterprise to manage his/her team’s talent pool. Through this interface a manager can
- View the Employee’s skill profile
- Based on the skill profile, can suggest improvement or next level plans. Keep track of employee’s progress.
- Initiate and assign goal for employees, track employee goal progress and initiate goal reviews.
- Write and review personal review notes for each employee.
- Initiate performance reviews which can be an appraisal or a multi rater evaluation or a goal review.
- Keep track of the “To Do” list for each employee.
- The team view also gives a manager the “drill-down” capability, that is drill down the direct reports of a manager who is reporting to him.
- Change his/her direct report’s picture.
Refer below screen capture for the capabilities provided for a manager for an individual direct report.