This section describes the user creation process. To create a user an Athri you require
- Name of the user (required)
- Sign-in Name. Using this field, the user logs in to Athri (required)
- Email (optional)
- Manager (optional)
- Job Position (required)
- Company / Department (required)
- Permission level. Default is Level 1 (required)
Permission level and the privileges associated with each level is listed below.
Level 1 : Basic user. Home page access, Completed Plan, Goals, Reviews access, Profile page and My reports.
Level 2 : Level 1 + My Team access, Hiring Corner access,Team Reports.
Level 3 : Level 2 + “Manage” menu access to perform Talent Administration functions.
Level 4 : Level 3 + HR Corner, Data Import from Excel feature, HR Reports, Talent Analytics Reports.
Level 5 : Level 4 + System Admin access, Report Configuration, Notification configuration, UX setup and complete access in the system.
- A HR Manager needs to be assigned a Level 4 permission.
- You can not assign a permission higher than your assigned permission. For example, if you have L3 permission, you can not assign a user with L4 or L5 permission.
- Google Sign-in uses email field. If you are using Google Sign-in email is mandatory.
Refer below for the steps.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "User" link.em
- The list of existing users in the system screen appear.
- Click "New user" button.
- User creation screen appears.
- Fill in the required and optional fields.
- Reporting To, Job Position, Company fields are type ahead fields. Start typing the first three characters and select the required value from the drop down list.
- Click "Create" button to create a new user.