This section describes the steps involved in removing the user profile from the system.
When you remove a user in the system, its status is marked “deleted”. Removing operation is always a “Soft Delete”.
Refer below for the steps.
- Sign-in to Athri as user with L3 privileges and above.
- Click "Manage" link from the top menu.
- Click "User" link.
- The list of existing users screen appear.
- Identify the "user" whose profile needs to be removed.
- Click the "drop down arrow" next to the "change" button.
- Click the 'Delete" link in the drop down Menu.
- "Delete" confirmation dialog appears.
- Press "Confirm" button to remove the User profile.